Thursday, July 26, 2012

Another new cutie from MIC


I try to pick my papers first, before starting my colouring, it makes it so much easier to match up, and I have SOOOOOO much paper I need to use! LOL! A recent trip to a papercraft expo saw me being very restrained and I only bought one 6 x 6 paper pad . That has to be a record for me!

I decided to use one of the gorgeous new girlie digi stamps from MIC, Girls Flying Kite.





The colours I’ve chosen match the papers ( MME) and embellies I picked from my stash.  I coloured first with copics  then added more shading with my prisma and polychromo pencils .  The chipboard embellies are also MIC and I’ve decided I have to stop hoarding them and use them on everything I make cos I LOVE them!  And Zoe has been busy designing more gorgeousness for us to play with…….watch this space!




The  result is definitely NOT clean and simple!!!!

MIC products used

Digi Stamp- Girls flying kite

Chipboard leaves from Swirling trees

chipboard corners from Swirly Corners



2 comments:

Ally said...

wowzer, Viv, this is a stunner, I love the papers and the funny image and the design with lush embellies!! Really wonderful.
big hugs, Alessandra

Scrappy Doo said...

Viv, I've been super busy at work so I am trying to catch up on my blog comments. I saw this one and i just had to say how pretty it is with the background matte's....
Your cards are always so detailed. I love them

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...