Saturday, May 26, 2012

Another House


Good morning, evening or whatever, wherever you are!  I want to share with you this card I made using  another favourite MIC image , an oldie but a goodie, the Fairy Tree House .  This  really caught my eye when someone used it on a card and I've loved it ever since!



I added a chipboard swirl, coloured with pencil then stickled , and some delicate corner chipboard in its natural state.

I used some MME paper distressed on the edges, flowers and mesh/ribbon from my stash. The  digital image is printed onto SU Kraft paper and coloured with Faber Castell polychromo pencils. I added and merged a piece of the Daffodil Dell background , just to add some more flowers to the scene.






The MIC products used are






5 comments:

Alyce said...

Wow Viv your colouring is just so amazing! Absolutely love this....makes me want to learn how to colour with pencils! Love all of the embellies too :)

JLJ Designs said...

Gorgeous card, Viv! I love the coloring and the distressed edges.

Jen

angelwhispers said...

Amazing and such fabulous colouring and just perfect on the Kraft! Love Chanelle xx

Boxofcolours said...

Fantastic work Viv and I do hope that voice of yours is back!!
Hugs
Jane

Chrissy said...

Love this image Viv, and amazing colouring..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...