Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Masculine time

 

Ok, I don't make many masculine cards, I guess we all struggle a bit with them but this week over at Karens Doodles UK Challenge blog that is the challenge!  Fortunately Karen has some really cool male images !  Pop on over to the blog to see what the DT has come up with.
  This had to be my choice, for some strange reason...can you guess? The paper is Cosmo Cricket , MS punch., SU card , and the sentiment was a freebie digi from Sentimental Sundays .   I had this card set out ready to take a photo, turned around for a sec and turned back in time to see Brodie grab it in his sparkly pearly whites and start to head off outside with it!  @!*!!\?*!   He  obviously though it was for him! He's a boy isn't he?

 I'm entering this is Our Creative Corner- masculine cards

11 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card, love this image and the sentiment, great papers too. Lisa x

Catherine said...

What a fab card Viv ! I love the paper and your colouring is fantastic ! Great sentiment too... Smiles from Catherine

crafty amy said...

Hiya Viv,
This is such a brilliant card I love the dew drops that you have place around they are a great touch and I will have to try and look up that sentiment :D

Hugs

Amy xx

raindropecho said...

Hi Viv! Thanks for using one of my free sentiments! I love how you've combined it with this image :)
- Ann

Anonymous said...

Hi Viv
What a great card, beautiful colouring
Yvonne x

Unknown said...

haha thats the sort of thing my cats do only usually they just choose to sit on them or they try and eat the ribbon :) Love this image and the papers are gorgeous

Joey said...

Fantastic card Viv, gorgeous colourwork. Joey.xxx

Marlene said...

What a GREAT masculine card this is! I love the way you colored it - and everything looks just gorgeous all tied together! WOW. I think this is one of my favorites of yours!

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Viv! I am so glad I stop by your blog today. My Love's birthday is next week and I still haven't made a card yet. This is the perfect image for him..Esp..since were big dog lovers.

Tammi said...

LOL, the things your dog does! :) Always makes me chuckle! Love your amazing card, would love to be laying in a hammock myself! :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab card /image/bp/layout Viv it is really great. Is this your doggie/hubby by any chance? Cathy xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...