Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rory


Moving a bit better today, though I think I need my back crunched back in line! Had a little play with Rory and some BG Marrakesh paper. Never thought I'd like orange but I love these papers. The copper strip is copper foil from my leadlighting stash.

Dogs are busy with their Sunday meaty bones and Gav has been painting around the front door. Next step is the baby gate to stop Riley rushing out the door when its opened! I'm hoping his agility training will bring a bit more control, he's just so full on and full of mischief....

4 comments:

Trace said...

Oh Viv, that's a very very cute card! Thanks for your kind and caring words over our loss of our beloved Milo.

Anonymous said...

You are so right, I am not an orange person either (except after a bad self tanning experience) but I love this.

Viv said...

LOL don't you just hate those fake tans that go wrong!
Trace, hope you're stillcoming down this way next month. I have some hairies here that would love a cuddle.

Louise F NZ said...

This is fantastic. Love the orange and the copper strip is an awesome touch. This stamp is the cutest, thanks for letting Trace stamp your stamps off for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...